dilluns, 10 de juny del 2019

TOURIST INTERVIEW

Where are you from?
 I'm from London, in England.
Is it the first time that you are in Spain?
Yes, it's the first time.
How did you come here? By plane, ship or train?

By plane.
Why are you in Girona?   

Because i want to visit the monuments and the village.
How long are you going to stay here?

I'm going to stay here two weeks.
Are you travelling with family or friends?

No, I'm travelling alone.
Have you bought any presents?
               
Yes, some souvenirs for my family.                                                 
Do you know any words in Catalan or Spanish?

Yes, bon dia, adeu, hola.
Do you think Girona/Catalonia is expensive?
No

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

MY WORLD 2

MY WORLD 2:  MY SUMMER 2019 This summer, it will be the best one of my life. My birthday is on December so I am not 16 yet, it means tha...