diumenge, 16 de juny del 2019

MY WORLD 3

MY WORLD 3: MY SISTERS

My sisters are two of the most important persons in my life. We have always been very united and we have a really good relationship.
The old one is Abril, she is two years older than me, she has finished 2nd of batxillerat this year. She is extremely inteligent, she achive a honor enrolment. She is shy but a really good person. We have the same hobbies, we play volleyball in the same team. A lot of people had asked us if we are twins, because phisically we are very similar and we seem of the same age. I will miss her next year when she is living in Barcelona.
My younger sister is Ona and she is 12 years old. She is doing the last year of primary school, and she studies in Sant Pere Pescador because is where we live with our father. She loves buy clothes and get photos. Sometimes she is sweetheart, but sometimes is aggressive. Her favourite hobby is make me up in the mornings, maybe because she knows I hate it. Next year, she will study in this school, in Castelló d'Empúries.
Although sometimes I hate my sisters and I want to kill them, I love them like anybody in the world.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

MY WORLD 2

MY WORLD 2:  MY SUMMER 2019 This summer, it will be the best one of my life. My birthday is on December so I am not 16 yet, it means tha...