dilluns, 10 de juny del 2019

ITALY BEST PHOTO


ITALY BEST PHOTO

The week before Easter I went to Italy with my school to do the end-of-year trip.
This photo was taken in Pisa, it was the first day in Italy. This day, we took the bus very early in the morning to go to the airport of Barcelona. We took the plane in the morning, we land in Genova and in the midday we had already arrive in Pisa. We had stayed little time there, we only had time to have lunch in a McDonald's and to take some photos in the Leaning Tower of Pisa. The street next to the tower was full of stalls.
In the photo I'm with my friend Pau. We both wear sunglasses because it was a sunny day. In the background, there is the famous Leaning Tower of Pisa. We look happy although we were tired, because it had just started the end-of-year trip.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

MY WORLD 2

MY WORLD 2:  MY SUMMER 2019 This summer, it will be the best one of my life. My birthday is on December so I am not 16 yet, it means tha...