dilluns, 10 de juny del 2019

BYE BYE ESO

BYE BYE ESO

Imatge relacionadaI am finishing an important stage of my life. I think that the four years of ESO are full of changes, because we grow up and everyone does it in they own way. In these years I had done a lot of friends, some of them only temporary and some others continues in my life.
1st of ESO was an strange year. All was new, I had met a lot of people and my marks lowered a little bit compared to primary school. The 2nd year was the best of my life. My class was very united, there weren't almost groups and in general, I had a great time. It was the best year with difference. Because of this, in 3rd of ESO the class changed completely. All the teachers said that our class was the worst one, so my classmates and I had to separate. My marks decreased quitely, because I was a little bit clueless and all the subjects were more dificult than the last year. Finally, this year had been a hard one. A lot of people told me that it was going to be easy, but although I have strived more, the marks are not like I expected. The musical and the trip to Italy have done it a good year.
Although now I think that the ESO is a torture, I know that what comes is even worse and I'm going to miss my school, my classmates and even my teachers.





Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

MY WORLD 2

MY WORLD 2:  MY SUMMER 2019 This summer, it will be the best one of my life. My birthday is on December so I am not 16 yet, it means tha...