dilluns, 10 de juny del 2019

EXPERIENCES

EXPERIENCES
    Resultat d'imatges de belgium
  1. I have visited 3 countries in a day: last summer, I did a trip with my familiy. We took the car to arrive to Netherlands, so we took advantge of that we had to go through France and Belgium to visit them.It was an exhausted day. In my opinion, the best one was Netherland because the people of there were very nice.
  2. I fell of a human tower: It has happened more than once, but the most important one was from a 7d7 (7 floors). Some people had hurt and they have to go to the hospital, but I only hurt my back a little bit. It was the most difficult one we had tried ever.
  3. I did a part of Camino de Santiago: About three summers ago, I went to a summer camp in Euskadi. I enjoyed it a mot, a did a lot of friends and I saw beautiful landscapes of Euskadi, between Irun and Bilbao.

  1. I haven't been in Asia: One of my dreams is to go to some country in Asia, like Thailand, India or The Phillipines. It's difficult to get it because of the price of the flights, but I would love to go there some day, everyone seems very happy there.
  2. I haven't jumped on a parachute: I have always thought that the parachute jumping has to give a lot of adrenaline, and I love the adrenaline. It's a way of feeling that you are flying so I want to do it.
  3. I haven't got a tatto: I love tattos since I was little but I haven't got anyone. I don't know how it will be yet but at first, at the end of the year, when I am 16, I will already have my first tatto.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

MY WORLD 2

MY WORLD 2:  MY SUMMER 2019 This summer, it will be the best one of my life. My birthday is on December so I am not 16 yet, it means tha...