dimarts, 20 de novembre del 2018

MY HERO

MY HERO


My hero is my older sister, Abril. She was born two years before me and she's studying in the same school than me. 
Since we were little we have always done the same activities and we have the same hobbies. When she was little she started to play volleyball and a year later I started to play volleyball too, because she was always teaching me. Then, five years ago we started together doing human towers. This two activities are our passions now. 
She has some important values that I love. She has a lot of honesty because she tells me everything. She is very optimist and it helps me when I feel sad, she tries to cheer me up. But I think that the most important values she has are the respect and the fairness. 
In this photo she's the girl in the right, and the girl who's in the middle is our cousin. This photo was in the wedding of our aunt.

1 comentari:

MY WORLD 2

MY WORLD 2:  MY SUMMER 2019 This summer, it will be the best one of my life. My birthday is on December so I am not 16 yet, it means tha...